Junior Faculty Awards
The governing board of the Western Decision Sciences Institute (WDSI) has approved funding for a number of $500 awards to support junior faculty (tenure-track faculty) to attend the 2018 WDSI annual meeting.
- Tenure-track faculty member with less than six years of service,
- Must be attending the WDSI 2018 meeting and have a paper to appear in the proceedings to receive the award.
- Past awardees are not eligible.
- One page application which must include a short statement detailing how the presentation at the WDSI meeting will promote greater discourse in the applicant’s professional community (no supporting documents will be considered).
- Application must be submitted to email@example.com, no later than October 30, 2017.
Selection Criteria: Evaluation of the narrative statement. Preference will be given to first-time WDSI meeting attendees.
Award Announcement and Disbursement: Award decisions will be made by December 15, 2017. The award will be presented to the recipient at the 2018 WDSI meeting.